Our Margate location provides cardiac care services including carotid stenting, stress testing, electrocardiograms and more.
About our Margate office
The Heart and Health Institute is now HCA Florida Broward Cardiology.
At our practice, you can expect to be treated with respect, dignity and be informed of your care in order to make appropriate decisions. Our mission is to provide professional, timely and appropriate cardiac care. Our cardiologists offer both interventional and non-interventional services.
Our interventional cardiologists are experienced in treating a broad range of cardiac conditions. The physicians perform the procedures below at a nearby hospital:
- Carotid stenting
- Coronary atherectomy (rotational and orbital)
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization (radial and femoral)
- Hemodynamic support device placement
- Laser atherectomy (coronary and peripheral)
- Loop recorder implant
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Tilt table study
- Transesophageal echocardiography
Non-interventional cardiology services
Our cardiologists offer the following services in-office:
- 2-D echocardiogram with contrast
- Aortic ultrasound
- Carotid ultrasound
- Consultative cardiology
- Echo-Doppler studies
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress echocardiogram
- Treadmill stress testing (nuclear and non-nuclear)
Get directions and contact information for our office.