High-risk pregnancy care in Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach
When your pregnancy is high risk, you need medical expertise and compassionate care to help you navigate what can be a worrisome experience. As trained obstetricians with additional experience in high-risk pregnancy, our perinatologists offer specialized prenatal care to help patients like you. We can perform diagnostic tests and screenings, closely monitor any conditions and sometimes provide treatment for specific conditions.
Maternal care for high-risk pregnancies
You deserve healthcare that is designed specifically for you and your body's needs. Our team of specialist doctors, nurses and staff provides you with prenatal care to make sure that you are healthy, happy and confident.
Find the location closest to you.
Find an Office
About HCA Florida West Maternal Fetal Medicine
West Florida Medical Group-Obstetrics and Gynecology is now HCA Florida West Maternal Fetal Medicine. We provide high-quality care for women of all ages, as well as comprehensive pregnancy care.
High-risk pregnancy conditions we treat
Some conditions in the mother or baby we can monitor or treat include:
- Advanced maternal age (35 years old and older)
- Birth or genetic defects in the fetus
- Gestational diabetes mellitus
- Gestational hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Multiple gestations (twins, triplets, etc.)
- Pre-existing health conditions, such as Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure
- Preeclampsia and eclampsia
- Previous premature births
Perinatology services we offer
Every single one of our patients is an individual who deserves care that is designed for them —and that includes you.
We provide a wide range of women's healthcare services, including
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures
- Childbirth and delivery
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Detection and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Endometriosis treatment
- Family planning
- Gynecological surgery
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Maternal fetal medicine
- Menopausal health
- Pap test (Pap smear) screening
- Prenatal care
Our mission is to bring you healthcare that is fully suited to your specific needs and provide you with the answers and support you deserve. Though facing any health condition or challenge can feel overwhelming, we will be with you at every step.
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.