Vascular surgeons in Fort Lauderdale
HCA Florida Broward Vascular Surgery's skilled providers offer high-quality surgical care, going above and beyond to provide complete care. Our compassionate approach and commitment to minimally invasive procedures show our dedication to treatments centered on you.
Vascular and surgical care in Broward County
When visiting an HCA Florida Physicians practice, you can expect high-quality care from our experienced team of doctors and providers.View All Practice Providers
Find the location closest to you.
Find an office
About HCA Florida Broward Vascular Surgery
Our board-certified surgeons and care teams diagnose and treat a wide range of vascular conditions. We consistently provide the least-invasive surgical methods with compassionate, high-quality vascular and surgical care.
Vascular conditions we treat
Our skilled surgeons can treat a wide range of conditions of the vascular system, including:
- Aortic dissections
- Carotid disease
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Diabetic vascular disease and limb salvage
- Hemodialysis access
- May Thurner syndrome and pelvic congestion syndrome
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Peripheral artery aneurysms
- Peripheral artery disease
- Renovascular disease
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Varicose veins and venous insufficiency
- Visceral aneurysms
Our vascular treatments
- Carotid stents and surgery
- Dialysis access placement and maintenance
- Treatment of aortic dissections and aneurysms
- Vascular and endovascular surgery
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.