Dedicated neurosurgeons in Gainesville
Our neurosurgical specialists treat a variety of conditions affecting the brain, spine and nervous system using the most up-to-date procedures. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate neurosurgical care.
About HCA Florida Gainesville Neurosurgery
Neurological Specialists of North Florida is now HCA Florida Gainesville Neurosurgery.
Our approach to patient care
Neurological illnesses can often affect your lifestyle and mobility; it's our goal to turn that around for you by delivering progressive and effective surgical care. We take the time to address your individual needs and concerns and needs, from initial consult to recovery from brain, spine or nerve surgery.
Our neurological services
We use leading-edge technology and advanced techniques to treat conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system. This includes aneurysms, neurosurgical critical care, spinal decompressive and reconstructive procedures, trauma-based injuries and tumor removal.
Some of the cranial procedures we offer include:
- Cranial neuropathy
- Cyber knife
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Transnasal pituitary tumor resections
- Vascular malformation
- Ventricular tumor resections
Our spine treatments and procedures
Along with the treatment of neurological conditions and disorders, we also offer a variety of procedures to treat spine conditions, including:
- Adult spinal scoliotic deformity surgery
- Decompression and reconstruction
- Disc replacement surgery
- Dorsal column spinal stimulators
- Pain pumps
- Spinal fusion hardware
Our vascular and neurological services
Some of the surgeries and procedures we offer include:
- Acute stroke thrombectomies
- Diagnostic and cerebral and spinal angiography
- Extracranial (carotid) and intracranial (angioplasty and stenting)
- Extracranial and intracranial embolization of tumors, vascular malformations and fistula
- Intracranial endovascular coiling
- Vascular and neuro critical care
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.