The HCA Florida Heart Institute is one of the largest cardiology groups in the St. Petersburg area providing comprehensive cardiology care.
Cardiologists offering high-quality heart care services in St. Petersburg, Florida
We have forged in new frontiers of heart care and treatment through advances in nuclear medicine, cutting-edge technology and research, and the development of preventive and educational services.
Cardiovascular services we offer
Our cardiologists offer many programs, services and interventions — from cholesterol testing to our coumadin clinic —to treat cardiovascular disease, including:
- Advanced lipid testing
- Coronary and peripheral angiography
- Coronary atherectomy
- Coronary stents and balloon valvuloplasty
- Coumadin clinic
- Education on cardiac risk factor including genetic factors
- Electrical cardioversion
- Electrophysiological studies
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Radiofrequency ablation, automatic implantable cardioverter (defibrillator)
Get directions and contact information for our office.