The HCA Florida Heart Institute is one of the largest cardiology groups in the St. Pete area providing comprehensive cardiology care.
About our South Pasadena office
Your heart deserves expert care, advanced testing and the latest technology — all with easy access in one place.
Cardiovascular services we offer
Our cardiologists offer many programs, services and interventions — from cholesterol testing to our coumadin clinic —to treat cardiovascular disease, including:
- Advanced lipid testing
- Coronary and peripheral angiography
- Coronary atherectomy
- Coronary stents and balloon valvuloplasty
- Coumadin clinic
- Education on cardiac risk factor including genetic factors
- Electrical cardioversion
- Electrophysiological studies
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Radiofrequency ablation, automatic implantable cardioverter (defibrillator)
Get directions and contact information for our office.