Our full service women’s health practice has been serving Palm Beach County for over 20 years providing high-quality OB/GYN care. Learn more about our practice.
About our Jupiter office
At HCA Florida Institute for Women’s Health and Body - Jupiter, we are committed to providing high-quality, leading edge OB/GYN services to the women of Palm Beach County.
Our full-service practice is led by highly-skilled OB/GYN professionals and menopause practitioners certified by the North American Menopause Society. These specialists and their support staff work to ensure that you are properly taken care of, utilizing the latest technologies and best practices to provide the best possible women's care. We know your time is valuable, so we also offer a “same day” policy for emergencies, and offer online scheduling and telehealth as an added convenience.
Conditions we treat
We treat a variety of women's conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Adolescent gynecology
- Menopausal disorders
- Menstrual disorders
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pregnancy, including vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Urinary incontinence
Our staff offers both prenatal and OB-GYN ultrasounds in the office, as well as colposcopies.
Services we provide
In addition to offering complimentary initial consultations, we provide a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services, including, but not limited to:
- Biopsies, including endometrium and vulva
- Cosmetic vaginal surgery
- Family planning, including contraceptive and procreative management
- Genetic counseling and testing for hereditary syndromes
- Gynecological exams
- Health and wellness counseling
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Laparoscopic surgeries, including hysterectomy and fallopian tube ligation
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
Get directions and contact information for our office.