Our full service women’s health practice has been serving Palm Beach County for over 20 years providing high-quality OB/GYN care. Learn more about our practice.
About our Urogynecology practice
At HCA Florida Institute for Women’s Health and Body - Urogynecology, we are committed to providing high-quality, leading edge OB/GYN services to the women of Palm Beach County.
Comprehensive OB/GYN care
Our practice offers comprehensive, patient-centered OB-GYN care from board-certified urogynecologists and advanced practice registered nurses. Our specialists have advanced training in urodynamics and pelvic flood therapy, and are equipped to et you back to normal function as soon as possible. We also know your time is valuable, so we offer a “same day” policy for emergencies, and offer online scheduling and telehealth as an added convenience.
Conditions we treat
We treat a variety of women's conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Accidental bowel leakage
- Bladder pain syndrome
- Fistulas, both genitourinary and rectovaginal
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic floor muscle spasms
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic Pain
- Stress urinary Incontinence
- Third and fourth degree perineal tears
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
- Vaginal/Rectal/Bladder Prolapse
We offer a number of diagnostic procedures, including urodynamic testing and cystoscopies for evaluation of voiding dysfunction, screening for bladder cancer, blood in urine, foreign bodies and congenital abnormalities.
Services we provide
We provide a wide spectrum of urogynecology services, including both traditional and robotic surgery options. Our full range of services includes:
- Anterior & Posterior Colporrhaphy
- Bladder and Vaginal Sling
- Bladder Botox
- Bladder Installations
- Cosmetic vaginal surgery
- Intermittent self-catheterization
- Non-surgical management of prolapse
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Revision or removal of vaginal mesh
- Surgical treatments for bladder prolapse, bowel herniation in to vagina, rectal prolapse into vagina, uterine prolapse
- Trigger Points
- Urinary incontinence procedures, including Botox, mid-urethral slings, neurostimulation and urethral bulking
- Vaginal closure surgery
- Vaginal estrogen therapy
- Vaginal pessaries
- Vaginal prolapse repair surgery using either native tissue or biological grafts
- Vaginal suspension surgery
Get directions and contact information for our office.