Our full service women’s health practice has been serving Palm Beach County for over 20 years providing high-quality OB/GYN care. Learn more about our practice.
About our Wellington office
At HCA Florida Institute for Women’s Health and Body - Wellington, we are committed to providing high-quality, leading edge OB/GYN services to the women of Palm Beach County.
Comprehensive OB/GYN care
Our full-service practice is led by highly-skilled OB/GYN professionals and menopause practitioners certified by the North American Menopause Society. These specialists and their support staff work to ensure that you are properly taken care of, utilizing the latest technologies and best practices to provide the best possible women's care. We know your time is valuable, so we also offer a “same day” policy for emergencies, and offer online scheduling and telehealth as an added convenience.
Conditions we treat
We treat a variety of women's conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Benign ovarian cyst
- Bladder issues
- Cervical dysplasia
- Dysfunctional periods
- Enlarged uterus
- Female reproductive system cancers
- Menstrual disorders
- Non-malignant breast disorders
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual issues, including sexually transmitted infections (excluding HIV and hepatitis)
- Uterine prolapse
Our staff offers both prenatal and OB-GYN ultrasounds in the office, as well as infertility evaluations.
Services we provide
In addition to offering complimentary initial consultations, we provide a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services, including, but not limited to:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Birth control counseling
- Cervical cerclage placement
- Cosmetic vaginal surgery
- Family planning
- Genetic counseling and hereditary syndrome testing
- Laparoscopic surgery, including hysterectomy, uterovaginal prolapse and fallopian tube ligation
- Menopause management
- Ovarian cyst surgery
- Pap smear
- Pregnancy care, including multiples, preeclampsia, high-risk, C-section and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Robotic surgery
- Urinary incontinence treatments
- Tubal surgery
- Uterine fibroid procedures
- Weight loss consultation
Get directions and contact information for our office.