West Primary Care - Pensacola
Our primary goal is putting your family's health first.
Our primary care physicians are pleased to offer quality treatment and service to your family.
Family care from our family to yours
For over 20 years we have served exceptional healthcare and treated our community like family. Our primary focus is improving the health and well-being of patients, from adolescence through adulthood. As family practitioners, we provide preventive services, health maintenance exams, family planning, and disease prevention, detection and treatment. We supervise and coordinate your healthcare and arrange appropriate referrals for specialty care.
Lab services are available at some of our sites. If we are not able to offer the necessary lab work on-site, we are fortunate to be a part of a hospital network that is equipped with the latest testing technology so that you can get the individualized care you need.
Common conditions we treat
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Acute illness and diseases
- Chronic medical conditions
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid disease
Our family medicine services
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Employment physicals
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) flight physicals
- Joint injections and aspiration
- Minor surgery, including biopsies, mole and skin tag removals, wart treatment and/or removal
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Well-child exams for children and adolescents
- Physical examinations
- Senior care services
- Skin cancer screening
- Well-woman exams, including pap smears
Get directions and contact information for our office.