Breast surgery specialists in St. Petersburg
We provide compassionate, comprehensive surgical care for women in St. Petersburg, Fla. and Pinellas County.
We understand each woman is unique. That's why we offer a personalized approach to breast surgery.
When visiting an HCA Florida Physicians practice, you can expect high-quality care from our experienced team of doctors and providers.View All Practice Providers
Breast Care Surgical Specialists
Address6450 38th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Office HoursMon - Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
About HCA Florida Breast Care Surgical Specialists
Breast Care Surgical Associates is now HCA Florida Breast Care Surgical Specialists. Our team specializes in a range of breast care and surgical procedures.
Our breast surgeon
Our breast surgeon, Dr. Kay Shawchuck, is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. She is also a member of national and international surgical societies, including the American Society of Breast Surgeons.
- Biopsy of lymph nodes
- Genetic testing for high-risk breast cancer
- High-risk breast cancer screening
- In-office removal of breast lumps/skin lumps/moles.
- Intravenous port placement for chemotherapy
- Lumpectomy (removal of cancer, with breast conservation)
- Nipple-sparing mastectomy
- Removal of abnormal nipple ducts and evaluation of abnormal nipple discharge
- Surgical “open” biopsy of breast mass
- Treatment of breast infections and abscess
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy of breast mass
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.