Dedicated vascular surgeons in Ocala
Our vascular surgeons focus on diseases and issues of the vascular system, which encompasses care for the arteries and veins.
Vascular surgical care
At HCA Florida Ocala Vascular Surgery, our doctors are committed to providing excellent vascular surgical care to the Ocala community.
When visiting an HCA Florida Physicians practice, you can expect high-quality care from our experienced team of doctors and providers.View All Practice Providers
Find the location closest to you.
Find an office
About HCA Florida Ocala Vascular Surgery
Ocala Health Vascular Surgery is now HCA Florida Ocala Vascular Surgery.
We are committed to providing excellent care and service to the communities we serve and will make every effort to ensure your visit is helpful and informative while we assist you in leading a healthier life.
From treating varicose veins to diseases of the peripheral arteries, our vascular surgeon, Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, is experienced in providing state-of-the-art care to each patient.
Vascular surgeries we offer
Ocala Health Vascular Surgery is experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of conditions and diseases related to the arteries and veins.
Conditions we treat
We treat a wide range of vascular conditions and diseases, including:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Aortic dissection
- Aortoiliac occlusive disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Connective tissue disorder (CTD)
- Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Endoleaks (type IV)
- Fibromuscular disease
- Giant cell arteritis
- May-Thurner syndrome (MTS)
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Peripheral aneurysm
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Renovascular conditions
- Spider veins
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Vascular infections
- Vascular trauma
- Visceral artery aneurysm
Treatments we offer
Some of the treatments we provide for the aforementioned conditions include:
- Carotid angiogram and stenting
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Catheter directed thrombolytic therapy
- Central venous catheters for infusions and dialysis
- Diabetic foot care
- Dialysis access
- Endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Endovascular treatment of an aortic dissection
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Open surgery treatment of an aortic dissection
- Repair of a thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Surgical bypass
- Surgical bypass for aortoiliac occlusive disease
- Thoracic endovascular aortic repair
- Thrombolytic therapy
- Venous ablation
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.