About HCA Florida Osceola Wound Care
The Wound Care Center of Osceola is now HCA Florida Osceola Wound Care.
Wound care services we offer
Our comprehensive approach to wound healing allows us to utilize the most current and aggressive approaches to achieve healing for you. After identifying the cause of the wound and the barriers to healing, we design a treatment approach customized to meet your needs.
Conditions we treat
We provide treatment for a multitude of conditions, including:
- Arterial/ischemic wounds
- Diabetic/neuropathic ulcers
- Incontinence or other moisture related dermatitis
- Pressure ulcers
- Radiation injuries
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic injuries
- Venous insufficiency ulcers
Procedures we perform
Procedures we perform include, but are not limited to:
- Blood flow measurement / non-invasive vascular assessment
- Cellular tissue products / growth factor therapy
- Compression therapy
- Debridement (removal of dead or non-viable tissue) using an instrument or through the use of an ultrasonic debridement device.
- Dressings utilizing the most advanced interactive dressings available
- Hyperbaric oxygen
- Specialized / creative off-loading techniques
- Wound cultures to assess for infection
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.