Neurosurgical care in Pensacola
Our neurosurgeons provide comprehensive neurosurgical care to patients in Pensacola and the surrounding area. We treat a variety of conditions, ranging from carpal tunnel syndrome and neck pain to spinal stenosis and brain tumors. No matter what type of care you require, our surgeons are here to help.
Advanced neurosurgery specialists
Our surgeons are committed to providing exceptional neurosurgical care to you and your family. We'll work closely with you to find the best neurosurgical treatment for your unique needs.
About HCA Florida West Neurological Specialists
West Florida Neurosurgery is now HCA Florida West Neurosurgical Specialists. We provide the Pensacola area access to neurosurgical care in a comfortable and safe environment.
Neurological conditions we treat
Our procedures and conditions treated include:
- Back, thoracic, or neck pain (related to a neurological condition)
- Brain tumors (except pineal and colloid)
- Carpal tunnel
- Chiari malformation
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH)
- Radiculopathy (pain radiation to extremities)
- Spinal osteophytes
- Spinal fractures
- Stenosis or spondylosis of spine
- Syringomyelia (syrinx or post-traumatic syrinx)
- Ulnar neuropathy
Neurosurgical procedures we offer
Our neurosurgeons are board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and are fellows of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. We specialize in complex spine procedures, minimally invasive spine surgery and the surgical treatment of brain tumors.
Some of our procedures include:
- Brain and skull lesion biopsies
- Dorsal column stimulator placements or removals (including battery changes)
- Pain pump placement, removal or replacement
- Revisions of previous neurosurgeries
- Sural nerve biopsies
- Ventriculoperitoneal (VP) shunts
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.