Florida Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery (FACT Surgery) provides comprehensive surgical treatment for patients with heart and lung disease.
About our Largo office
When you need a specialized procedure for your heart or lung condition, our cardiothoracic surgeons in Largo, Florida, are here to offer their compassion and expertise.
Our cardiothoracic specialists
The physicians at HCA Florida Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery - Largo are among the most experienced in the country and offer the latest cardiac, thoracic and pulmonary surgical capabilities. Board-certified in cardiovascular disease, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology, our physicians are committed to expertly treating your condition and getting you back to living your life. We hope our established expertise and supportive approach helps build a strong, trusting relationship with you and your family.
Cardiothoracic conditions we treat
Our care team has special training in many conditions of the heart and lungs and offers surgical treatment for:
- Aortic regurgitation
- Aortic stenosis
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Congenital cardiac defects
- Congenital heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Mitral valve disease
- Pericardial disease
- Valvular diseases
Cardiothoracic surgery services
We offer services and procedures, some of which are minimally invasive, to treat diseases that affect the heart, lungs and other chest organs. Our diverse suite of cardiothoracic surgery procedures includes:
- Aortic root replacement
- Convergent maze for AFib
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Heart transplantation
- Implantation of ventricular assist devices
- Left ventricular reconstruction
- Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Minimally invasive valve repair and replacement
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Mitral clip valvuloplasty
Our cardiothoracic surgeons can treat conditions of the organs of the chest, including the lungs. Our lung specialists can perform:
- Pulmonary resections
- Lung transplants
Get directions and contact information for our office.