Behavioral Health Specialists - Orange Park
About our Orange Park office
At HCA Florida Behavioral Health Specialists, we are committed to providing stability and support for the highest standard of behavioral care, today and every day. Our practice uses evidence‐based recommendations to engage patients in treatment and foster positive outcomes through a patient-centered and focused approach. We serve as a training clinic for psychiatry residents, providing trusted education and resources to administer quality care for our patients.
Mental health conditions we treat
Our program offers care for people who have various mental health conditions, including:
- ADD and ADHD: Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a behavioral condition that may involve difficulty paying attention or hyperactivity.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is a mental condition in which excessive fear and worry can cause physical distress.
- Bipolar Disorder: Bipolar disorder is a mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.
- Depression: Depression is a mood disorder causing a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
- OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is a long-term disorder often defined by unreasonable thoughts and obsessions that lead to compulsive behavior.
- Schizophrenia: Schizophrenia is a long-term mental disorder involving a breakdown in the relationship between emotions and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings or withdrawal from reality.
- Substance Use Disorders: Substance use disorders are the recurrent use of substances that can lead to health issues.
Find the location closest to you.