General weight loss surgery in West Central Florida
Our accomplished surgeons and bariatricians are dedicated to offering you the latest surgical and medical advancements in weight loss management.
Choose the right path to weight loss
Select from one of our free seminars to start living the life you've always wanted. A weight loss seminar is the first step on the road to bariatric surgery, offering a thorough overview of our practice, our procedures and our process. Our online and in-person sessions are a wonderful orientation for anyone considering losing weight with surgery.
Accomplished professionals dedicated to obesity management
Sun Coast Bariatrics is now HCA Florida General and Weight Loss Surgery. Our bariatric surgery and obesity medicine program is accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program. We offer a comprehensive clinical approach to surgical and medical weight loss management for those struggling with their weight.
Bariatric surgery program
With a patient population that includes adolescents, adults and seniors, our bariatric surgery program offers a comprehensive approach to weight loss management, from pre-op to post-op. Our South Pasadena and New Port Richey offices are easily accessible from the entire Tampa Bay area, including Tarpon Springs, Lakeland, Tampa, Sarasota, and Bradenton.
We help you define the best possible course of action, with the following components working together for you:
- Bariatricians certified in both obesity medicine and internal medicine
- Caring and specially-trained nursing and support staff
- Experienced weight loss surgeons trained in the latest minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Free Zumba classes
- Individualized treatment plans to assure the best patient outcomes
- In-office fluoroscopy imaging
- Long-term follow-up care
- Pre-operative patient education classes to prepare patients for weight loss surgery
- Pre- and post-operative nutritional support with licensed dietitians
- Regularly-scheduled educational seminars, webinars and support group meetings
Procedures we offer
- Adjustable Gastric Band
- Gastric balloon
- Gastric bypass
- Revision surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.