Surgeons in Pasadena
Facing surgery can be daunting, and you may feel overwhelmed or anxious. We understand. Our experienced surgeons in the Greater St. Petersburg area are well-versed in not only the latest surgical advancements, but also how to create a caring environment where you can ask questions and feel heard. It is always our goal to ease your mind while we work together to heal your body.
About HCA Florida Pasadena Surgical Specialists
Palms Surgical Associates is now HCA Florida Pasadena Surgical Specialists. We specialize in the surgical treatments of digestive tract, hernias, weight loss, cancer resection, endoscopic evaluation and wound care.
Surgical services we provide
Our doctors offer a range of surgery procedures, including general, bariatric (weight loss), colorectal and thyroid surgery.
Our in-office procedures include skin biopsies, wound debridement, and abscess drainage.
Our laparoscopic procedures include:
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Hernia repairs
- Intestinal resection (colon)
We also offer a variety of robotic procedures, including hernia repairs and treatments for the kidneys, gallbladder, liver and bile ducts.
If a more complex procedure is required, we will provide you with treatment at HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital. These procedures include:
- Abdominal surgery
- Breast surgery
- Closure or revision of colostomy
- Colon and rectal cancer surgery
- Colon resection for diverticulitis
- Complex and recurrent incisional hernia repair
- Esophageal and stomach surgery
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Intestinal obstruction
- Kidney dialysis access
- Lymph node biopsy or dissection
- Partial mastectomy (lumpectomy)
- Skin and nipple sparing mastectomy
- Temporal artery biopsy
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Venous access port insertion
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.