Getting you back to what matters
Our advanced, minimally-invasive techniques get you back to what's most important faster, with less pain and scarring.
Surgical specialists in Pinellas
At HCA Florida Largo Surgical Specialists, our surgeons are board certified and fellowship trained. Our top priorities are helping your reach your goals — whether that’s losing weight or overcoming cancer or receiving a transplant.
About HCA Florida Largo Surgical Specialists
Surgical Specialists of Largo is now HCA Florida Largo Surgical Specialists. We provide advanced, life-saving surgical care with the compassion you deserve.
Conditions we treat
Our specialists treat a variety of conditions, such as:
- Bile duct disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Colorectal and bile duct cancers
- Extreme obesity
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gallbladder diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatobiliary disease
- Kidney disease
- Kidney failure
- Liver cancer
- Liver diseases
- Liver failure
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic disorders
- Peritoneal cancer
- Skin cancer
- Spleen cancer
- Stomach cancer
Bariatric surgery options we offer
We offer several types of bariatric surgery. The goal of each procedure is to limit the amount of food your body processes. Your doctor will help you determine the option that best fits your health needs, including:
- Orbera-gastric balloon
- Sleeve gastrectomy
Kidney and transplant services
We have specialists who are board certified in transplant nephrology transplant services. Our services include:
- Kidney transplant
- Liver transplant
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Renal biopsy
- Transplant resources and webinars We offer several webinars on topics related to the surgical areas of focus in our practice, including information about living donors.
Use the links below to access these webinars.
Cancer treatments we provide
We also provide multidisciplinary care for cancer patients, from prevention and diagnoses to treatment and palliation.
- Abdominal hernia
- Colon resection
- Complex, minimally-invasive and robotic cancer surgery
- Cytoreductive surgery and heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy for advanced abdominal cancers
- Hiatal hernia
- Mediport/chemo port
- Surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands
- Robotic abdominal surgery
- Sarcoma and melanoma prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Small bowel resection
- Total mesorectal excision and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMS) for rectal cancer
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.