Thoracic surgeons in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco and Sarasota Counties
Dedication, commitment and compassion are at the core of our thoracic surgery team. Their expertise in providing advanced, minimally-invasive surgical interventions with a personalized approach is unique to thoracic surgery.
HCA Florida Thoracic Surgery understands a surgical consultation is often anxiety-provoking and believes that with an individualized care plan, patients do realize a significant difference.
Find the location closest to you.
Find an Office
About HCA Florida Thoracic Surgery
West Florida Thoracic Surgery is now HCA Florida Thoracic Surgery.
About our care
We specialize in surgery of the lungs, esophagus and other chest organs, including upper abdominal surgery of the esophagus such as anti-reflux surgery, hiatal hernias and achalasia. Our providers are experts on the surgical treatment of lung cancer and offer robot-assisted lung surgery.
HCA Florida Thoracic Surgery is proud to use the latest advancements in technology to better care for our patients. We are now using the latest robotic surgical tools and technology, which lets us provide minimally-invasive surgical options. This technology allows for less recovery time as well as less pain and trauma.
Procedures and conditions treated
- Anti-reflux surgery
- Bronchoscopic and minimally invasive management of lung nodules
- Hiatal Hernias
- Management of complex esophageal disorders
- Minimally invasive lung cancer surgery
- Robotic esophageal surgery
- Robotic foregut surgery
- Robotic Heller Myotomy surgery for achalasia
- Robotic lung lobectomy
- Robotic lung segment resection
- Robotic mediastinal and chest wall lesion removal
- Robotic surgical treatment of lung cancer
- Robotic thymoma surgery
- Robotic upper abdominal surgery of the esophagus
- Surgical interventions for large lung cancers and esophageal cancers after chemotherapy and radiation
- Advanced bronchoscopy (navigational bronchoscopy, stent and laser bronchoscopy)
- Surgical interventions for mediastinal masses and tumors
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.