Ear, nose and throat clinics in Florida
When something is wrong in your head or neck, you notice right away. A chronic cough, congestion, ear ache — these types of symptoms can seem minor on paper, but we know they can make you miserable in your day-to-day life.
HCA Florida Physicians' ear, nose and throat (ENT) providers can help, whether it turns out you have minor allergies or something more serious. Additionally, our practices are part of a vast family of doctors and hospitals across the state. This allows our ENT teams to connect you with all the resources you need to ensure you receive care for your whole health.
Looking for another location?
Conditions our ENT doctors treat
Issues of the structures in your head and neck can be chronic (continuous or ongoing) or acute (occasional or intermittent). We treat adults and children with all types of these conditions, including:
- Allergies, such as seasonal and nasal allergies
- Balance disorders, including vertigo
- Cerumen (ear wax) impaction
- Ear conditions and symptoms, such as ear pain and fluid in the ears
- Ear infections and diseases
- Head and neck cancers and tumors, including neoplasms of the ear
- Hearing loss
- Nasal obstructions
- Sinus diseases and disorders, including headaches and infections
- Sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders
- Thyroid, parathyroid and some other disorders of the endocrine system
- Tonsil and adenoid disorders
- Voice disorders
Diagnosing ear, nose and throat conditions
Sometimes our doctors can diagnose you just with a simple office visit. However, other times you will need to have diagnostic exams or tests to get all the details we need to determine what condition you have.
In addition to advanced imaging services, such as X-rays and computerized tomography (CT) scans, we offer:
- Allergy testing
- Hearing and balance testing
- Swallowing evaluations
Our ENT treatments and services
Our physicians provide a range of specialized treatments for your ear, nose, or throat condition.
We offer many treatment options, both surgical and nonsurgical, to ensure we can give you the one that's right for you. Some of these treatments include:
- Adenoidectomies (adenoid removals)
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Ear tube placement
- Endoscopic sinus surgery to make this list alphabetical
- Eustachian tuboplasty
- Facial plastic surgery
- Facial rejuvenations (as minimally invasive procedures)
- Hearing device dispensing
- Lesion removals
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Tonsillectomies (tonsil removals)
Minimally invasive procedures for ear, nose and throat conditions
When possible, we use minimally invasive surgical techniques. This allows us to perform a procedure or surgery with tiny incisions or even no incisions at all. As a result, you'll typically have less pain and scarring as well as a faster recovery.
Additionally, these can also be completed right in our offices, so you can save time and money.
Types of doctors that treat ear, nose and throat conditions
ENT physicians and their teams are specialized in one of the most complicated-sounding medical fields: otorhinolaryngology. You might hear them referred to as otorhinolaryngologists or otolaryngologists, but we try to keep it simple and just say "ENT doctors" or even just "ENTs."
Whatever you call them, each one has extra training and experience diagnosing and treating conditions that affect your head and neck. Combining this with their close relationships to other specialists in different medical fields, our teams will be able to provide you with the high-quality care you deserve.