Primary care clinics in Florida
Partnering with a primary care provider is a great way to proactively manage your health.
Primary care providers can serve as your long-term healthcare partner, offering preventive care, health management and access to specialty care when needed. Because these services are essential to your overall well-being, HCA Florida Physicians is proud to offer primary care clinics across Florida.
Health conditions we treat
Our primary care providers provide treatment and management for a wide range of health conditions, including:
- Cold and flu
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- High triglycerides (hyperlipidemia)
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory disease
- Urinary problems
Our primary care services
We offer comprehensive primary care and family medicine services, including:
- Abscess drainage
- Diabetes management
- Health maintenance testing for chronic diseases, such as blood pressure and diabetes
- Joint injections
- Pediatric care
- Preoperative and postoperative consultations
- Preventive care and health education
- School and sports physicals
- Senior care
- Treatment of acute illnesses, such as colds and sore throats
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Wart removals
- Wellness checkups, including breast exams and Pap smears for women
Our primary care providers
We are proud to have a variety of highly experienced and qualified providers at our primary care practices.
We understand that you may be searching for a provider for yourself, someone else in your family or your whole household, so we offer access to different types providers. These professionals include family medicine doctors and internal medicine physicians, among others.
Each of our providers has extensive expertise in primary care and is dedicated to helping you and/or your family member stay healthy and well.
Looking for another location?
Our Primary care Locations