We want to help you become the person you want to be, whether you are restoring your body after an injury or seeking a cosmetic procedure.
We want to help you lead a healthier, happier life. That's why the plastic surgeons at HCA Florida Physicians' clinics across the state offer cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries to improve your comfort and confidence. They are incredibly experienced with these procedures and just as importantly, skilled at listening to you.
Cosmetic and reconstructive services we offer
We provide complete cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for all areas of your body. Some of our services include:
- Abdominoplasty (also known as a "tummy tuck")
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Body lift, including body contouring after bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- Breast augmentation with fat, silicone or saline implants
- Breast implant removal or replacement
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Brow and forehead lifts
- Chin augmentation and implants
- Correction of facial deformities with flaps or fat grafts
- Ear reshaping
- Eye lift
- Face-lift (full, mid and lower face and neck)
- Gluteal fat graft (also known as "Brazilian butt lift" or "BBL")
- Lip enhancement
- Neck lift and recontouring
- Nose reshaping
- Rhinoplasty (nose)
- Salivary gland pathology
- Thigh lift
Improved face-lift procedures
We are proud to be able to offer you improvements on traditional face-lifts, which will allow you to heal faster and have longer lasting results. This also lets us offer you a much more natural look after your procedure. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Restoring your face muscles, treating your face overall rather than just the skin
- Hiding incisions inside the ear or hairlines to make them less visible, even when you put your hair up or back
- Offering vitamin and herbal supplements as part of your recovery to reduce bruising and swelling
Nonsurgical cosmetic procedures
- Botulinum toxin (commonly known by the brand name "Botox") injections
- Injectable fillers, including Restylane brand fillers
- Noninvasive treatments, peels and skin care products
- Abdominal reconstruction with component separation and biologic mesh
- Breast reconstruction with fat graft, latissimus dorsi flap, tissue expanders, transverse rectus abdominis (TRAM), deep inferior epigastric artery perforator (DIEP) and skin grafts
- Cancer reconstruction, including reconstruction after breast and skin cancers
- Chest reconstruction with local/regional flaps
- Complex reconstruction including free tissue transfers and tendon and nerve transfers
- Deformity reconstruction
- Head and neck reconstruction
- Lower extremity soft-tissue reconstruction
- Nasal reconstruction with grafts and flaps
- Perineal or pelvic reconstruction with local/regional flaps
- Scalp reconstruction with local/regional or free flaps
- Upper extremity reconstruction with local/regional and free flaps, nerve grafts and tendon transfers
Maxillofacial reconstructive surgery
We offer special programs and treatment options for patients who have facial injuries and traumas, including:
- Avulsed teeth
- Facial bone fractures (forehead, cheek, nose, eye socket)
- Intraoral lacerations
- Jaw fractures (upper and lower)
- Scalp, facial and neck lacerations
These occur in delicate and complex areas of your face and head. This is why we have doctors and teams highly trained in treating these parts of your body. They understand how each change impacts your face's appearance and functionality. They will work carefully and quickly to restore these things after a trauma.
Cosmetic surgery specialists
HCA Florida Physicians' clinics across the state offer cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries. They are incredibly experienced with these procedures, and, just as importantly, incredibly skilled at listening to you.
We consider it a critical part of our job to understand your wants and needs, emotionally and physically, and to do our best to help you meet those goals.
Additionally, we are close partners with the hospitals and specialists at HCA Florida Healthcare's statewide facilities and surgical centers. This allows us to offer you access to doctors in other medical fields. It also enables us to collaborate with your doctors when you come to us after cancer or orthopedic injuries, for example.
Whether you're looking to have some skin removed after a successful bariatric surgery or you simply want to have some wrinkles smoothed out, we can help.
Other specialists you may work with
For minor or nonsurgical procedures, you may simply need to work with our plastic surgeons, nurses and support staff. They will make sure you are heard and cared for no matter how big or small the changes are.
For more major or involved procedures, you may work with our plastic surgeons and their teams as well as:
- Bariatric surgeons
- Otorhinolaryngologists (ear, nose and throat or ENT doctors)
- Physical therapists
- Primary care doctors
- Other surgeons from varying medical fields
To set up a consultation, make an appointment with our cosmetic or reconstructive surgeons.
Looking for another location?
Our Cosmetic surgery Locations