Comprehensive gynecological cancer care
Our experienced surgeons, nurses and staff are here to provide compassionate, high-quality care for you and your loved ones. We make it our mission to not only be your care team, but also be a source of comfort in a challenging time.
Gynecological cancer treatments and care
We strive to bring you supportive care that is constructed around your specific needs. Our minimally invasive genecology surgeries are designed to give you the best possible results while minimizing discomfort and recovery time.
About HCA Florida West GYN Oncology
Our mission is to bring you compassion, support and an experienced team that is committed to your care, every step of the way. We understand the worry and fear that can come from needing any kind of surgery, and we are here to answer your questions and bring you peace of mind and comfort.
All cancers and pre-cancers (dysplasia) of the female reproductive organs and female genitalia including:
- Cervical cancer and pre-cancer
- Adenocarcinoma in situ of the cervix and uterus (EIN)
- Vulvar cancer and pre-cancer
- Vaginal cancer and pre-cancer
- Ovarian and Fallopian tube cancers
- Women at high risk for gynecologic cancers, including BRCA, Lynch Syndrome and other genetic abnormalities
- Endometrial (Uterine) cancer and hyperplasia
- Fertility sparing treatments for uterine cancer
- Gynecologic cancer recurrences
- Vaginal fistulas
Services we provide
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Sentinel node dissection for uterine, cervical and vulvar cancers
- Evaluation of, and surgery for, suspicious ovarian masses
- Complex surgical procedures and hysterectomy in high risk patients
- Risk reducing surgery for women at high risk for gynecologic cancers
- Counseling for patients with positive genetic testing or strong family history of cancers
- Gynecologic care for women who have non-GYN cancers such as colorectal and breast cancer
- Gynecologic care for women with complications or side effects of cancer treatments, such as radiation, chemotherapy, or cancer surgery
- Palliative surgery for advanced gynecologic cancers
- Laser therapy for precancers of the cervix, vagina, or vulva
- In-office biopsy or excision of vulvar lesions
- Second opinions
Patient care is our first priority, and we're committed to making your experience as convenient as possible. Learn more about the resources available to our patients.